Hi家教-線上英文-口說及聽力訓練專家
線上英文 線上英語
Home企業方案洽詢 付款方式我要選課人才招募FAQ
線上英文 線上英文-學員推薦 客服中心-聯絡專業客服 線上英文專業師資群 試讀說明 多益英文課程簡介 商英英文課程簡介
歡迎光臨Hi家教首頁
登入   程度測試預約專線
線上英文試聽預約專線0809-090566
聯絡 線上英文家教專家Hitutor
服務時間:週一至五 AM 9:00~PM 23:00
                週六至日 AM 9:00~PM 21:00
線上英文
 Hitutor客服ID@hitutor
線上英文
Skypelive:hitutor-info
線上英文
qq客服1272697044
線上英文
 :hitutor@hitutor.com.tw
線上英文
廣州電話
線上英文
0086-20-88525953
線上英文
服務時間:
週一至日 AM 9:00~PM 22:00
線上英文
微信客服 微信客服帳號 Hitutor-CS
 
學員請進
帳號:

必填。填入EMail。
密碼:

必填。
忘記密碼
我是新加入
  24 小時可選課 !每週四、五、六 21:30 開放最新課表 !
  試讀說明課堂英文常用語試讀小提醒
線上英文
企業團體企業方案洽詢教育訓練
線上英文
其它服務班級口語檢測服務遊留學
線上英文
雅思授權報名中心官方報名系統
線上英文
翻譯服務文件翻譯口譯服務
上課須知學員公約Skype使用指南
                   │上課前環境準備
  線上英文
技術支援錄音軟體使用速度頻寬測試
              │Ipad / Iphone 錄音軟體使用
                 │訊息平台使用說明
  線上英文
Skype軟體WindowsMac OS X行動
  美加紐澳英 外籍師資課程
 
  最新消息
 
  好康課程│愛英文俱樂部
  好康課程│愛英文俱樂部
 
線上學日文
線上日文 線上韓文
 
貼心服務
英文學習 線上洽詢 英語課程 線上一對一英文 問題集 線上外語家教 會員
一對一線上真人外語家教 免費試聽英語課程 線上英文課程 費用說明 商務英語客服中心 日語 免費試讀 英文面試王 在家學英文 線上日文 線上韓文 考試檢定
英語免費學習資源
Hi家教 - 英語學習免費資源 回英語資源首頁
 

日常英語口語300句-第二輯:

301. What color is your book?
你的書本是什麼顏色的?
302. My book has a dark blue cover.
我的書本的封面是深藍色的。
303. How much does that typewriter weigh?
那個打字機有多重?
304. It’s not too heavy,but I don’t know the exact weight.
它不是很重,但是我不知道它的精確重量。
305. This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.
這張圓桌子重45磅。
306. What size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是什麼尺碼的?
307. One of my suitcases is small,and the other one is medium size.
其中一個提箱是小號的,另一個是中號的。
308. I like the shape of that table.我喜歡那張桌子的形狀。
309. How long is Jones Boulevard Street?
Jones Boulevard街有多長?
310. That street is only two miles long. 那條街只有兩英里長。
311. Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?
你能量量這個窗戶,來確定它有多寬嗎
312. This window is just as wide as that one.
這個窗戶僅僅和那個一樣寬。
313. The walls are three inches thick. 這些牆有三英尺厚。
314. This material feels soft.這種材料摸上去很軟。
315. This pencil is longer than that one. 這個鉛筆比另一個長。
316. Would you please tell Mr. John that I’m here?
你能告訴約翰先生我在這嗎?
317. Take these books home with you tonight.
今晚請把這些書帶回家。
318. Please bring me those magazines.
請把那些雜誌給我帶來。
319. Would you help me lift this heavy box?
你能幫我將這個重盒子抬起來嗎?
320. Please ask John to turn on the lights.
請告訴約翰把燈打開。
321. Put your books down on the table.
將你的書放在桌子上。
322. Get me a hammer from the kitchen,will you?
從廚房裏給我拿個錘子,好嗎?
323. Hang up my coat in the closet ,will you please?
能將我的大衣掛在壁櫥裏嗎?
324. Please don’t bother me now.I’m very busy.
現在請別打攪我,我在忙。
325. Would you mind mailing this letter for me?
你介意幫我發這封郵件嗎?
326. If you have time,will you call me tomorrow?
如果你有時間,明天給我打電話好嗎?
327. Please pick up those cups and saucers.
請將那些茶杯和茶託整理好。
328. Will you do me a favor? 你能幫個忙嗎?
329. Please count the chairs in that room.
請數一下那個房間裏的椅子的數目。
330. Please pour this milk into that glass.
請將這些牛奶到進玻璃杯裏。
331. Excuse me,sir.Can you give me some information?
先生,打攪一下,你能告訴我一些資訊嗎?
332. Can you tell me where Peach Street is?
你能告訴我Peach Street在哪嗎?
333. It’s two blocks straight ahead.
向前一直走,過兩個街區就到了。"
334. Which direction is it to the theatre?
去戲院應走哪個方向?
335. Turn right at the next corner。 在下個路口向右拐。
336. How far is it to the university? 到大學還有多遠?
337. It’s a long way from here. 從這算起還有很長的一段路。
338. The school is just around the corner. 學校就在拐角處。
339. The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.
旅館穿過街道。
340. You can’t miss it. 你不會錯過的。
341. Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number?
你知道Cooper先生的電話號碼嗎?
342. Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?
你能告訴我最近的電話在哪嗎?
343. Should I go this way,or that way?
我應走這條路還是那條?
344. Go that way for two blocks,then turn left.
走那條路,穿過兩個街區後向左拐。
345. I beg your pardon.Is this seat taken?
請問,這個座位有人坐了嗎?
346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?
347. No,I’m not married.I’m still single.
沒有,我仍然單身。
348. Your niece is engaged,isn’t she?
你的侄女訂婚了是嗎?
349. My sister has been engaged for two months.
我妹妹訂婚兩個月了。
350. My grandfather got married in 1921.
我祖父1921年結地婚。
351. When is grandparents’ wedding anniversary?
什麼時候是你祖父母的結婚紀念日?
352. How long have they been married? 他們結婚多久了?
353. They’ve been married for quite a few years.
他們結婚好些年了。
354. Who did George marry? 喬治和誰結婚了?
355. Do they have children? 你有孩子了嗎?
356. They had a baby last month. 他們上個月有的孩子。
357. My son wants to get married in June.
我的兒子打算六月份結婚。
358. They don’t know when the wedding will be.
他們不知道什麼時候舉行婚禮。
359. Their grandchildren are grown up now.
他們的孫子長大了。
360. She’s a widow.Her husband died last year.
她是個寡婦,他丈夫死于去年。

361. Where did you grow up? 你在哪長大?
362. I grew up right here in this neighborhood.
我就在這臨近長大。
363. My friend spent his childhood in California .
我的朋友童年在加利福尼亞度過。
364. He lived in California until he was seventeen.
他十七歲以前都在加利福尼亞居住。
365. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
在過去的二十年間,這裏發生了很多的變化。
366. There used to be a grocery store on the corner.
以前拐角處有一個雜貨店。
367. All of those houses have been built in the last ten years.
所有的房子都是在最近十年裏建成的。
368. They’re building a new house up the street .
這個街上正在建一個新房子。
369. If you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?
如果你買了那間房,你會在那度過你的餘生嗎?
370. Are your neighbors very friendly? 你的鄰居們友好嗎?
371. We all know each other pretty well.
我們彼此之間有很深的瞭解。
372. A young married couple moved in next door to us.
一對新婚夫婦搬進了我們隔壁。
373. Who bought that new house down the street from you?
誰買了你們街上那頭的新房?
374. An old man rented the big white house.
一個老人租了那個大的白房子。
375. What beautiful trees those are! 多漂亮的樹呀!
376. What time are you going to get up tomorrow morning?
明天早上你打算幾點起床?
377. I’ll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30.
我可能會起的比較早,大約在6:30起床。
378. What will you do then? 然後你做些什麼呢?
379. After I get dressed,I’ll have breakfast.
穿上衣服後我將吃早飯。
380. What will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning?
明天的早餐你吃什麼呢?
381. I’ll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.
早餐我可能會吃土司麵包和雞蛋。
382. After breakfast,I’ll get ready to go to work.
吃完早餐後我會準備一下去上班。
383. I’ll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.
我將會在8:00離開房間然後在8:30到達辦公室。
384. I’ll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.
我將會在12:30去吃午飯。
385. I’ll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o’clock.
我將在5:30完成工作然後在6:00前到家。
386. Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night?
明天晚上你會在家吃晚餐嗎?
387. Do you think you’ll go to the movies tomorrow night?
明天晚上你會去看電影嗎?
388. I’ll probably stay home and watch television.
我可能呆在家看電視。
389. When I get sleepy,I’ll probably get ready for bed.
當我感到困的時候,我就準備上床睡覺。
390. Do you think you’ll be able to go to sleep right away?
你現在能去睡覺嗎?
391. How is the weather today? 今天的天氣怎樣?
392. The weather is nice today. 今天天氣很好。
393. What was the weather like yesterday?
昨天天氣怎樣?
394. Yesterday it rained all day.昨天下了一天的雨。
395. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
明天天氣怎樣?
396. It’s going to snow tomorrow.明天有雪。
397. It’s quite cold today.今天真冷。
398. It’s been cloudy all morning.整個早上都多雲。
399. Is it raining now? 現在在下雨嗎?
400. It’ll probably clear up this afternoon.
今天下午可能會晴天。
401. The days are getting hotter. 天氣在轉暖。
402. Today is the first day of spring.今天是春天的第一天。
403. What’s the temperature today? 今天的氣溫是多少?
404. It’s about seventy degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon.
今天下午華氏溫度70度。
405. There’s a cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股冷風。
406. How are you feeling today? 今天感覺怎樣?
407. I don’t feel very well this morning.
今天早上我感覺並不好。
408. I was sick yesterday, but I’m better today.
昨天我病了,不過今天好了。
409. My fever is gone,but I still have a cough.
我已經不發燒了,不過仍咳嗽。
410. My brother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很頭痛。
411. Which of your arms is sore? 你的哪個胳膊痛?
412. My right arm hurts. It hurts right here.
我的右胳膊受傷了。它就傷在這兒。
413. What’s matter with you? 你怎麼了?
414. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背痛。
415. Which foot hurts?Is it the left one?
哪個腳受傷了?是不是左邊的腳?
416. How did you break your leg? 你怎樣弄傷的腳?
417. I slipped on the stairs and fell down.I broke my leg.
我在樓梯上滑了一下摔倒了,就弄傷了我的腳。
418. Your right hand is swollen.Does it hurt?
你的右手腫了。是不是受傷了?
419. It’s bleeding.You’d better go see a doctor about that cut.
你的傷口在流血,你最好去醫生那看看。
420. I hope you’ll be well soon.希望你快些好。
421. I get out of bed about 7 oclock every morning.
每天早上我7:00起床。
422. After getting up,I go into the bathroom and take a shower.
起來以後我會進浴室沖個澡。
423. Then,I brush my teeth and comb my hair. 然後我刷牙梳頭。
424. After brushing my teeth,I put on my clothes. 我刷完牙後穿衣。
425. After that,I go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.
然後,我下樓到廚房去吃早飯。
426. After eating breakfast,I go back upstairs again.
吃完早飯後,我再上樓。
427. Then,it’s usually time to wake up my little brother.
這時通常到了我叫醒我小弟弟的時間了。
428. He can’t dress himself yet because he’s too young.
因為他太小,他還不會自己穿衣。
429. I wash his face and hands,and then I dress him.
我給他洗臉洗手,然後給他穿衣。
430. He tries to button his own shirt,but he can’t do it.
他試著自己系紐扣,但總是失敗。
431. My little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night.
我的弟弟在晚上上床之前通常洗個澡。
432. He always forgets to wash behind his ears.
他總是忘記洗耳朵的後面。
433. I’m always tired when I come home from work.
下班以後我通常很累。
434. At bedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.
晚上我脫掉我的衣服,換上睡衣。
435. I get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep.
我11:30上床睡覺,一會就會入睡。
436. What do you think?Is that right?
你認為怎樣?是否正確?
437. Cetainly.You’re absolutely right about that.
當然,你完全正確。
438. I think you’re mistaken about that.
我覺得你是錯誤的。
439. I like hot weather best. 我最喜歡熱天氣。
440. Personally,I prefer winter weather.
就我個人而言,我比較喜歡冬天的天氣。
441. Do you think it’s going to rain tomorrow?
你認為明天會下雨嗎?
442. I don’t know whether it will rain or not.
我不知道明天會不會下雨。
443. In my opinion,that’s an excellent idea.
我認為這是個好主意。
444. Why Mr. Cooper so tired?Do you have any idea?
為什麼Cooper先生這麼累?你知道嗎?
445. He’s tired because he worked hard all day today.
因為他工作了一整天,所以很累。
446. What do you think of my children? 你覺得我的孩子怎樣?
447. I think you have very attractive children.
我覺得你有很討人喜歡的小孩兒。
448. Please give me your frank opinion.
請告訴我你真實的想法。
449. Do you really want to know what I think?
你真想知道我在想什麼嗎?
450. Of course I want to know what your opinion is.
當然,我很想知道你的觀點。
451. What do you plan to do tomorrow?
明天你打算幹什麼?
452. I doubt that I’ll do anything tomorrow.
明天恐怕我什麼也不做。
453. Please excuse me for a little while. I want to do something.
對不起,稍等會兒,我要辦點事。
454. I imagine I’ll do some work instead of going to the movies.
我想幹點事,不去看電影。
455. Will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him?
你把你的計畫向他講一下,方便嗎?
456. There’s nothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.
明天沒事做的,因為明天是週末。
457. What’s your brother planning to do tomorrow?
你哥哥明天計畫去哪兒?
458. He can’t decide what to do.
他無法決定該做什麼。
459. It’s difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts.
不知道全部事實而去作決定是困難的。
460. We’re trying to plan our future. 我們在努力計畫我們的未來。
461. That’s a good idea. 好想法。
462. I’m hoping to spend a few days in the mountains.
我希望在山上消磨幾天。
463. Would you consider going north this summer?
你考慮今年夏天去北方嗎?
464. If there’s a chance you’ll go, I’d like to go with you.
如果你有機會去的話,我想和你一起去。
465. After you think it over, please let me know what you decide.
在你仔細考慮之後,請讓我知道你決定怎麼做。 466. I’m anxious to know what your decision is.
我很想知道你的決定。
467. I’m confident you’ve made the right choice.
我很有信心,你做了個正確的決定。
468. I want to persuade you to change your mind.
我希望能勸說你,以改變你的觀點。
469. Will you accept my advice? 你會接受我的建議嗎?
470. What have you decided? 你決定了什麼?
471. I’ve definitely decided to go to California.
我一定去過加利福尼亞。
472. He didn’t want to say anything to influence my decision.
他什麼都不想說,以免影響我的決定。
473. She refuses to make up her mind.她拒絕下決心。
474. I assume you’ve decided against buying a new car.
我猜想你已經下定決心不再買新車了。
475. It took him a long time to make up his mind.
他用了很久才下定決心。
476. You can go whenever you wish. 你可以去你想去的地方。
477. We’re willing to accept your plan. 我們打算接受你的計畫。
478. He knows it’s inconvenient ,but he wants to go anyway.
他知道不方便,但他無論如何都想走。
479. According to Mr. Green, this is a complicated problem.
聽格林先生講,這是一個複雜的問題。
480. She insists that it doesn’t make any difference to her.
她堅信那不會給她帶來任何不同。

日常英語口語900句(下)
481. Are you going to go any place this year?
今年你打算去其他地方嗎?

482. If I have enough money,I’m going to take a trip abroad.
如果我有足夠的錢,我就會出國旅行。

483. How are you going?Are you going by boat?
你打算怎樣去?是不是打算乘船去?

484. It’s faster to go by plane than by boat.坐飛機比坐船快。

485. What’s the quickest way to get there?
到那兒最快的交通方式是什麼?

486. Altogether it will take ten days to make the trip.
這次旅行可能要花費十天的時間。

487. I hope you have a good time on your trip.祝你旅途愉快。

488. I’m leaving tomorrow,but I haven’t packed my suitcases yet.
我明天出發,但是現在還沒有整理好我的箱子。

489. I’m going by air.I like flying.我打算坐飛機去,我喜歡乘飛機。

490. My brother took a trip to Mexico.我哥哥去了莫斯科旅行。

491. It was a six-hour flight. 這是6小時的航程。

492. How many passengers were on the train? 火車上有多少乘客?

493. His friend was injured in an airplane crash.
他的朋友在飛機事故中受傷。

494. Would you like to go for a walk? 你喜歡去散散步嗎?

495. Let’s go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.
讓我們去機場。飛機在十分鐘前就已經著陸了。
496. I’m going shopping because I need to buy some clothes.
我想去商店,因為我需要買些衣服。

497. If this shirt doesn’t fit,may I bring it back later?
如果這個襯衫不合身,我能將它帶回來嗎?

498. What size shoes do you wear?你穿多大號的鞋?

499. That suit looks very good on you.你穿這個外套很合身。

500. This dress is made of silk,isn’t it?
這件衣服以絲綢為材料,是嗎?

501. I’d like to try on this sweater.我很想試一下這件毛衣。

502. I’m interested in buying a new car.我很想買輛新車。

503. What’s the price of that electric iron?那個熨斗多少錢?

504. How much is this rug?這個地毯多少錢?

505. Is this toothpaste on sale today?今天有牙膏賣嗎?

506. That’s a beautiful leather wallet,but it costs too much.
這個皮錢夾很漂亮,但是太貴了。

507. How much do I owe you?我欠你多少錢?

508. That will be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents.
可能有18美元,外加75美分。

509. Do you have change for a twenty-dollar bill?
你能換開20美元的錢嗎?

510. The clerk helped me find what I wanted.
這個職員幫我找到了我所需要的東西。

511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃什麼?

512. I’d like a bowl of tamoto soup,please.
請給我來碗番茄湯。

513. The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order.
這個服務員看起來很著急的記下了我們所點的東西。

514. Which would you rather have--steak or fish?
你想來點什麼?牛排還是魚?

515. I want my steak well-done. 我想要全熟的牛排。

516. What kinds of vegetables do you have? 你想要哪種蔬菜?

517. I’ll have mashed potatoes .我想要些土豆泥。

518. Would you please pass the salt? 你能把鹽遞過來嗎?

519. They serve good food in this restaurant.
在這個飯店中,他們供應很好的食物。

520. Are you ready for your dessert now? 你準備好吃點心了嗎?

521. This knife is dirty.Would you bring me a clean one,please?
這把刀子已經很髒了,你能帶一個乾淨的來嗎?

522. May I check,please? 我能檢查一下嗎?

523. You have your choice of three flavors of ice cream.
你能選擇三種口味的霜淇淋。

524. We have vanilla,chocolate,and strawberry.
我們有香草味的,巧克力味的,草莓味的。

525. We invited two guests to dinner,but they didn’t come.
我們邀請了兩位客人來吃晚餐,但是他們沒有來。

526. How long did the movie last?
電影持續了多久?

527. The feature started at 9 o’clock and ended at 11:30.
特寫從九點種開始,一直持續到十一點半。

528. They say the new film is an adventure story.
他們講,這個新影片是一個冒險。

529. A group of us went out to the theater last night.
昨天晚上我們去了戲院。

530. The new play was good and everybody enjoyed it.
這個新的戲劇很好,人們都喜歡。

531. By the time we got there,the play had already begun.
到我們到達時,戲劇已經開始了。

532. The usher showed us to our seats.
服務員把我們帶到了坐位前。

533. The cast of the play included a famous actor.
這場戲劇的演員陣容裏有一個很著名的演員。

534. After the play was over,we all wanted to get something to eat.
戲劇結束了以後,我們都想去吃點東西。

535. There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.
這裏人很多,我們很難打到車。

536. The restaurant was filled,so we decided to go elsewhere.
這個飯店人已經滿了,我們不得不去別處。

537. My brother wants to learn how to dance. 我弟弟想學跳舞。

538. We don’t go dancing very often. 我們不經常去跳舞。

539. Which would you rather do--go dancing or go to cinema?
你想幹什麼?去跳舞還是去看電影?

540. I’m not accustomed to going out after dark. 我不習慣晚上出去。

541. I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Cooper.
我想約定好時間去看看Cooper先生。

542. Would you like to arrange for a personal interview?
你想安排一個個人採訪嗎?

543. Your appointment will be next Thursday at 10 o’clock.
你的約會安排在下週四十點。
544. I can come any day except Thursday. 我除了星期四每天都能來。

545. He wants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday.
他想將他的約會從週一改為週三。

546. She failed to call the office to cancel her appointment.
她沒能讓辦公室取消她的約會。

547. I’m going to call the employment agency for a job.
我打算去招聘辦公室去應聘。

548. Please fill in this application form. 請填寫這張申請表。

549. Are you looking for a permanent position?
你想應聘一個永久性職位嗎?

550. I’m going to call a plumber to come this afternoon.
我想打個電話讓鉛管工今天下午來。

551. I couldn’t keep the appointment because I was sick.
我不能守約了,因為我病了。

552. I’m a new employee.I was hired yesterday.
我是一個新雇員。我昨天被錄用的。

553. Please call before you come,otherwise we might not be home.
請在你來之前打個電話,不然我們有可能不在家。

554. Let’s make a date to go shopping next Thursday.
讓我們約定好下週四去商店。

555. Will you please lock the door when you leave?
你離開時能把門鎖上嗎?

556. I went to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday.
我昨天想去我的醫生那去檢查檢查。

557. The doctor discovered that I’m a little overweight.
醫生發現我有些超重。

558. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
他讓我做了個x射線的胸透,給我又量了量血壓。

559. He told me to take these pills every four hours.
他告訴我每四小時吃次藥。

560. Do you think the patient can be cured?
你覺得這個病人能被治癒嗎?

561. They operated on him last night.昨天晚上他們給他做了手術。

562. He needed a blood transfusion. 他需要輸血。

563. My uncle had a heart attack last year.
我叔叔去年得了心臟病。

564. They had to call in a heart specialist.
他們需要一個心臟病專家。

565. What did the doctor say? 醫生說什麼?

566. The doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise.
醫生建議我多做些運動。

567. The doctor said I look pale.
醫生說我看起來很蒼白。

568. If I want to be healthy,I have to stop smoking cigarettes.
如果我想健康的話,我不得不戒煙。

569. The physician said smoking is harmful to my health.
內科醫生告訴我吸煙有害健康。

570. It’s just a mosquito bite.There’s nothing to worry about.
只是被蚊子叮了下,不必擔心。

571. You’re wanted on the telephone. 有你的電話。

572. What number should I dial to get the operator?
我想接通接線員的電話,我應撥打什麼號碼?

573. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途。

574. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.
拿起話筒,然後將硬幣投進硬幣口中。

575. I tried to call Mr. Cooper,but the line was busy.
我想給Copper先生打電話,但是線路一直很忙。

576. You must have dialed the wrong number.你一定打錯電話了。

577. I dialed the right number,but nobody answered.
我撥的號碼正確,但是沒有人接聽。

578. The telephone is ringing,would you answer it,please?
電話鈴響了,你能接下電話嗎?

579. Would you like to leave a message? 你想留下什麼口信兒嗎?

580. Who is this?I don’t recognize your voice.
你是誰?我聽不出你的聲音。

581. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called?
你能告訴Cooper先生我打過電話嗎?

582. Is this Empire 5-4093? 是帝國5-4093嗎?

583. I have to hang up now. 現在我不得不掛斷電話。

584. Put the receiver closer to your mouth.I can’t hear you.
將話筒靠近你的嘴,我聽不見你的聲音。

585. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?
你介意明天再打過來嗎?

586. How long has it been since you’ve heard from your uncle?
從你得到你的叔叔的信兒到現在已經多久了?

587. When was the last time he wrote you ?
他最後一次給你寫信是什麼時候?

588. I can’t recall how long it’s been.
我不能記起那是多久前了。

589. I’m always disappointed when I don’t get any mail.
我在收不到郵件時,總是很失望。

590. I feel guilty because I haven’t written her lately.
我總覺得該受責備,因為我後來沒有給她回信。

591. What time is the mail delivered on Saturday?
一般週六什麼時候送郵件?

592. The postman always comes at 2 oclock. 郵遞員通常在兩點來。

593. I wrote to my uncle last night.I couldnt put it off any longer.
我昨晚給我叔叔寫了封信。我不能再托了。

594. I enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里加了幾張照片。

595. I didn’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not.
我不知道是否該寄航空信?

596. How long does it take for a letter to get to California ?
一封信要多久才能到加利福尼亞?

597. Don’t forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it.
在你郵寄前別忘了貼郵票。

598. He went to the post office to mail a letter.他去郵局郵信了。

599. I dropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner.
我在拐角處將信放在了郵箱裏。



  back
 
 
   

Hi家教 線上英文、日韓德法西義越泰文免付費電話:0809-090566  手機請撥:04-37042882
海外學生請撥:886-4-37042882(台灣時間,週一 至週五 09:00-23:00,週六至週日 09:00-21:00)


線上英文課程商英課程菲律賓遊學全球海外遊學打工渡假攻略杜威美加留學成為老師Teachers wanted