Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet.
很榮幸認識你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高興認識你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎麼讀?
How do I address you? 如何稱呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 這將是本公司的榮幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持聯繫。
Thank you for coming. 謝謝你的光臨。
Don’t mention it. 別客氣
Excuse me for interrupting you. 請原諒我打擾你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 對不起打擾你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 對不起,失陪一下。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方儘快制定出報價。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
|