Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Smith from America?
對不起,您是美國來的史密斯先生嗎?
Here's my card / name card / business card.
這是我的名片。
We've been looking forward to meeting you.
我們一直在期待見到您。
I'm delighted to meet you at last.
很高興終於見到您了。
How nice to meet you again!
又見到你真是太高興了。
Is this your first time to China?
您是第一次來中國嗎?
You can call me at my office during the day or at my home after six p.m. …
白天可以打我辦公室電話。下午6點以後可以打我家裡電話。
Direct contact will do good to both sides.
會晤對雙方都有好處。
Are there any sights you'd like to see while you are in Nanjing?
在南京期間,你想去哪裡觀光一番?
Is there any place you'd like to visit in particular? I could help you arrange that.
你有沒有什麼地方想要參觀的?我可以為你安排。
I'll accompany you to the hotel.
我將陪你去旅館。
Would you like an informal dinner with us tonight?
今晚我們吃頓便飯,怎麼樣?
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
對不起,讓你久等了。
I'm sorry I'm late.
對不起我來晚了。